A christian soccer woman having an Island Life style!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I have what you 've been waiting for!

I remember asking my friend Lorie to help me ordering new camera, I have been having hard time finding a good one that my family and I can use, And also It was a good timing to get new one since christmas is coming and there will be upcoming Christmas production at my kids school that time,.and christmas parties and things like that,. Dec 08, 2007 when I decided to order camera online at circuit city, whew!,.it was so easy ordering online and it was on sale when I ordered it $158.00 including shipping what a good deal since its a sony camera with 7.2 mega pixl and a 2.5 in" LCD it is a good deal! plus, it will be arriving within 5 - 7 days yahoo!,
But christmas production is over, christmas parties are done,.christmas day passed and new years and valentines day is over,..my camera still not here,..Hay! I already got fed up of waiting and following up to the company, I even tried calling the shipment company, that they used to ship my order, but they only gave me one answer, "We are so sorry Mrs Tenorio, but we already shipped your item and please just give it another week and it will be arriving soon,..Honestly, I lost hope already about it and I told myself I will never get that camera and soon I will write them a nasty letter for them to refund my money.
Then one day as my regular day goes, I went to pick up my mail,(it was February 19, 2008) I look at my mail box and there was a small blue card saying i have a package , so I thought "Oh maybe its my mother in law sending us variety of things from Maui",.. so I took the paper to the counter and this Palauan lady with a beautiful smile said,.. "I think I got what you've been waiting for", it was a small box with a label from circuit city,..I exclaimed and jump and said "finally",then I opened it excitedly like a child, And there it was my camera the one that I've been waiting for, what a big sigh!,..haaaaaay!..I called Lorie right away and inform her that I got it, then after that I started taking pictures of anything and everything and everybody that I want to.


Here are the sample of my shots.


Saipan sunset - taken 03/29/08



Managaha Island from a far

Great wall of Saipan American Memorial

Orchids at home are blooming!


One of my favorite shots



Flaming Torch
(I took this picture night time)








I love taking pictures now and I think I found a new hobby too,.. I think the Lord reminded me the lesson of being patient,..because I did benefit on it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures....i especially like the ones of the flowers! maganda! glad u found a hobby and that ur good at!

ten o' reos said...

thanks beck!

Anonymous said...

impressive..(clap hands)..in fairness, ganda ha..galing ng camera (lolzz)..pero mas maganda pag meron n rin me pix,haha.. seriously,its nice..keep up the good hobby.. and miss u.. (see u)

ten o' reos said...

I miss you too jhie!and thanks for the comment and as i promised i will be there at your last game taking pictures of the most improve player.