My son joshua and I took a lot of pictures
Paire! - from San Vicente Club


IFC- Independent Friendly Soccer Club

Matansa - Our Club, Capitol Hill, Tanapag, As Matuis and San Roque Side.
One Flag is missing,.. I guess they are too busy or maybe the order did not arrive on time!
.jpg)
Cutest U-6

Time for some popsicle! - It's a hot day mommy!

Joshua took this picture - pretty good ha!
Then by 2:00 PM Dean received a call from Cousin Neil his on Island for a 2 day trip,.. He works as an intelligence officer at US Navy, His here to do some work in Guam and Saipan.


Joshua Took this picture also - His getting a lot better!
Sunday after church we decided to have a light lunch since by 3 PM matansa will have a big gathering for coaches, players, parents and all volunteers

My "Kimi" - Japanese translation - Small and cute

Aaaaaah? Where is the other pair of slippers?

Mom.... Its Floating Away!

Da Tenorios - Hyatt Regency Saipan
I did not take pictures of Matansa gathering,...My daughter Michi was in a hurry and i forgot to bring my camera... sorry Michi!.. but Thanks to coach Lindsay, when she was giving Michi's Medal she said that " Michi is the back bone of the team,..she is all around player!" Thanks coach Lindsay! to read and see pictures of matansa club gathering,..read Brenda Schultz blogs at shazamsaipan.blogspot.com.
Its a pretty busy week end, who knows what will happen next week end?

3 comments:
I heard about your operation... I hope you're feeling better. Thanks for a great season :D
missing my best friend...don't think she realizes how much!
thanks kat,..
Post a Comment