hayayayay!,..this are the words you will hear from alot of people,..economy here in saipan is bad,.. alot of establishment were closed, no more job, prices are going up ,..fuel is now $4.14 per gallon, Gov.Fitial and his administration is laying off people,..and alot are not very happy. Most people are moving to US,.they said they have good opportunity there, alot of jobs and good schools for the kids, some of my friends are there now, and I know some are thinking of moving soon, my mother inlaw and my sister inlaw is trying to convince dean and I to move our family there,. shary is so home sick having away from the family for long time,.mom is thinking of economy crises here in saipan and education situation of my kids, but how can you leave this place,..where the sun is so bright in the mornign,..where there is cool wind in late afternoon,..and quiet night while your sleeping,..how can you leave this place, where I can just drive to the beach in the afternoon and take a walk to exercise,. or play soccer with some people that you know playing at the pitch whenever they are practicing or just having scrimmage game for fun, how about going to the beach and jump in the water if its so hot during the day and you are off to work becuase of a special day like liberation day or memorial day and then have a small barbeque picnic with your kids and friends,.. and how about 4 hours away from Philippines where my sisters, brothers and my dad are living,.. yeah I know that the cost of spam is now $2.09, but the okra and talong(egg plant) is still $1.00 per bag, and bananas and mango are free from a distant relatives.. How can I leave this place where i spend half of my life,.its been 18 years now,. I was 18 when I came to saipan,.. I will soon celebrate my birthday, Its my home where I learned to love and cherish,.where the Lord gave me a gift of a lifetime partner, where He blessed me of 3 children,..where i learn to be a good and loving christian woman,..,when I learn to love the island and love the culture and learnign to understand the people,.How can I leave this place? I consider this place my home, my Island!
Here are some pictures of my island!

This was taken a year ago, we went to managaha,..and my kids are enjoying the ride. see the crystal blue water.

somebody took this picture, its a picture of forbidden island before you reach the bottom of the mountain,..its so nice!

how can you leave this beautiful island,.. where the moon is so visible during summer, i took this picture last week,..was just wondring if my camera can capture it.
2 comments:
i say, love it!
Yeah grace!,... i love it here,... sana dito ka rin,.para makita namna namin si kai.
Post a Comment